Aleenta Resort is quite simply amazing! We spent 10 romantic days here for our 23rd wedding anniversary.Superb location for those who want to get away from it all. The rooms and villas are stylish and comfortable. The restaurants are fabulous and the food divine!The Edge Restaurant on the beach serves a fantastic breakfast with cooked options made to order. Dinner,Italian/European ... and best served beachside (with a Daiquiri) in front of the spectacular sunsets! The Natai Restaurant serves beautiful Thai dishes...the best we've ever had... wow! If you want to kick back in your villa, the room service menu has a great variety and is delicious as well. No need to fight for a premium spot on the beach here... the pristine sandy beach that seems to go for miles in both directions has you spoilt for choice for that perfect space to sunbath and relax. Sight seeing excursions can all be booked through the resort concierge and the resort offers local trips to the night markets etc. If fitness is your thing ( as it is with us) there is an adequate gym and instructors available for yoga classes, boxing and much more. We spent an afternoon in the Resorts stunning Aruyah Spa that offers all kinds of indulgent treatments and massages to soothe your worries away.We could not fault the gorgeous staff at this resort. Always smiling and ready to take care of our every need. Thanks to Matt and his team for such a special and memorable holiday.
We rented a 3-bedroom beach villa that had a private swimming pool that was maintained clean and the beach was just outside the backyard of the villa with open access to beach. The three bedrooms as well as the living room we not connected indoors and have access through open corridor but felt safe. We had children in the group and they preferred to stay in the upper floor which had access from outside the front entrance but had a separate door so it was safe.
The staff at the reception were very courteous and extremely helpful in organizing our transportation, tours and other requirements. They were always smiling and very welcoming.
We had a number of vegetarians in our group and when the chef was available at the restaurant it was easy to explain our requirements and we were provided with decent vegetarian options.
The SPA package was good and of utility value and the SPA treatment was of good quality.
Overall, it is a very interesting and exclusive property and well suited for a romantic stay as well.
i needed to spend some family time with my kids and spouse away from any distraction of any kind. At first i was skeptical about the location of Aleenta as there isnt any amenities near by however i took the risk of staying with Aleenta and i am glad i did. We reached early when the room isnt ready for check in, proceed to document our stay with counter staff who wasn't too good with his English but it does not matter and proceed to have lunch at the hotel restaurant
We stay at the grand deluxe pool villa which was secure by guards and at the same time provide me and my family a private pool and a small garden, i was able to regain my lost time with my family especially my kids as we lead busy city life.
i taught both my child 4 and 2 to swim in the private pool and am glad that they gain water confidence.
There isnt shopping centres around which was what i wanted, just a day of activity either by the beach , the pool and an early dinner follow by story telling and pillow fights in the villa.
The spa service was amazingly great and provide excellent therapy which the adults enjoy,
The kids can either have fun in the clean sandy beach however , the waves were strong since its monsoon or visit the kids club where toys are provided. the kids pool have a lovely small slide which my kids really enjoyed !
i also got to talk long walk outside the hotel which is not populated with alot of vehicles at all and you can find small restaurant and mini mart down the road as well
The 5000 bath per person full board package is worth every single minute i get to spend with my family at Aleenta. Will visit Aleenta again
Having stayed at Aleenta in Hua Hin and having had a great experience there we were very much looking forward to our weekend in Aleenta in Khok Kloi, near Phuket.
- Location : It is very conveniently located near Phuket and less than 30mn drive from the Airport. We had rented a car and it was very easy to find the hotel. Phuket island has a lot of traffic and you might get stuck and stressed for your flight, but from Khok Kloi it was a smooth drive and no stress.
- Beach : Also if you've been to Phuket, the beaches are super crowded. Being a bit outside of the island and on one of the most beautiful beaches is a great treat. The hotel is literally by/on the beach, but the beach is huge and they chose not to build further on the beach as turtles come to nest in this area. So humans and turtles can enjoy the beach peacefully. And this makes for beautiful views from the hotel and restaurant.
- The hotel : we love small luxury hotels. The 5* service without the crowd. And this is exactly what you get. At breakfast we saw the hotel had quite a lot of guests, but during the day it is so peaceful and the staff is so attentive. My husband came with a cast due to his injured ankle and I have food allergies and we were served and helped throughout our stay in the most kind and gentle way. The hotel grounds are simple yet sophisticated with gorgeous green areas and a beautiful pool. Our room, was perfect and quiet and we loved the outside shower area.
- Restaurants : We ate at both the restaurants and very much enjoyed it. They were great at accommodating my gluten intolerance and peanut allergy (there is quite a lot of peanut in Thai and asian dishes and they were amazing at changing the dishes to accommodate). I was also very glad that it was so smooth and they seemed quite knowledgeable about dealing with intolerance and allergies, cleaning equipment before making a specific dish and so on. Absolutely 1st class service. We had dinners at The Natai which is the Thai restaurant (only open in the evenings) and very much enjoyed it, both at the Friday Thai buffet and for a la carte. Actually we really loved the buffet. We had breakfasts and lunch at The Edge and it was very good as well.
- Price : It is quite impressive to get such great service on a beautiful location in a 5* hotel for such a reasonable price. Even the restaurants were affordable (obviously this is more expensive than if you go out to a local small restaurant), they don't charge big resort prices and you just want to stay in the hotel and enjoy all of it.
- Spa : It is gorgeous and not surprising they won an award. The massages were perfect and the whole atmosphere is really relaxing.
- kids and activities : there is a playground area and the staff is always so kind with the kids. The hotel organizes activities and lends bicycles, although we couldn't try due to my husband being injured before our stay.
Overall, it is a piece of Paradise on the gorgeous Natai beach, which we hope to explore more another time. The sea is beautiful, but depending on the season the waves and currents might be too strong, but the pool is so nice that it is not an issue. We loved the whole stay and would absolutely come back even for just a few days as it is so conveniently located.